Palazzos have always been a hit with celebrities. They have worn them in films, stage shows, award functions, on dates and what not. Here are our pick of top 5 celebrities who have nailed the palazzo look.
Watch them out as you may find a tip or two here.
1. Deepika Padukone: Deepika just loves palazzos. She wore them in many of her movies and can often be found in them during airport transfers and day outs. Here she is wearing a chic black palazzo teamed with a white crop top. She has taken a printed shrug around while wearing it in a formal award function while she has secured it with a golden belt during a casual get- together
2) Sonali Bendre: This flared up palazzo with the shiny blue shirt and bold eye makeup has added oodles to the gorgeous Sonali Bendre. Don’t you agree?
3) Anushka Sharma: Anushka surely knows how to make a statement (even during non- glamour events). You can see her in her causal best in this awesome printed palazzo and a sleeveless black top. She has left her hair open to enforce her casual dressing style.
4) Aishwarya Rai: It is normally observed that our pretty lady Aishwarya prefers traditional over casual as she is often seen in sarees and suits during award functions and parties. Here she is wearing a gorgeous golden slit kurti , teamed with a flared cool white palazzo and pointed shoes. She definitely has a good command over colors.
5) Karisma Kapoor: She was the heart throb of many in the nineties and was loved for her beauty, skills and style. Here she has worn palazzos the traditional way by combining them with long and short kurtis. The use of minimal accessories and bold lip colors has accentuated her look. If you are confused on what to wear in an informal get together you can surely go the Karisma Kapoor way.