Winters is the time to snuggle upto cozy blankets, mufflers, wollen collars and all things warm.Its the time that fashion meters are at an all-time high, more so for the womenfolk.Its that time of the year to flaunt those trench coats, colourful sweaters, mufflers, caps, hoodies, jackets and leather boots.Along with these winter clothing, what has become a staple wear for women in winters are the winter leggings. They are comfortable, trendy and give a break to the monotony of winter dressing .I mean, you cannot be clad in those crunchy jeans all the time. They come in super handy for those nights spent indoors, curledup in the warm, cozy blanket along with a book and a cup of coffee.
Additionally, many of the best winter leggings also work as a base layer under trousers and dresses.Their tight fit makes them an easy solution for bundling up against the cold without adding extra bulk.
Many stylish online skirts can also be worn for the nights out and can be easily paired with a pullover or a sweater or a wollen shrug.And if you were worried about the footwear to go with it, fret not; ankle-length and knee- length boots go amazingly well with them.
They come in various fabrics, colors, prints, designs and fit every body type perfectly and kids look supercute in them.From fleece-lined, faux-leather designs to thermal leggings; options are endless when looking for winter leggings. If you have have been thinking of making those yoga sessions, a little warm and more stretchy, fleece-lined yoga pants, which look like leggings are a great option.And if looking for something snazzy to wear to that party, then faux leather leggings would be just right.
There is no dearth of options of designs and prints when it comes to wollen leggings on buynewtrend.com. Along with the wollens, the site also has a large option of velvet leggings in various colours. If comfort bottom wear is what you are looking for, this winter, then look further than buynewtrend.com.Your perfect winter leggings search ends right here.So, log on!!
Whether it is a casual date out or you are out for an important meeting, a good pair of jeans can always make or break a situation. However, getting the right pair often becomes difficult as we often get confused with the jargons that come attached to them. We at BuyNewTrend.com decode the denim lingo for you.
1) Low Rise Jeans - As the name suggests, low rise jeans are those pair of pants that sit low on or even below the hip area. These are usually 3 inches lower than the belly button. You can also find them under names like low cut jeans, low riders and hipsters. These give you the best casual fit, however, are better suited for people having a slim body frame. If you are heavy around your hip area go for medium rise (jeans button at the navel) or high rise jeans (jeans button a little over the navel) as they cover your bottoms well.
2) Boot Cut - These jeans are designed specifically keeping in mind that the wearer will be using boots. These jeans are narrow throughout, thus giving you a skinny look with a very little flare at the bottom. Boot cuts are good options for people with a good height and a slim body frame.
3) Straight Jeans - These are spacious of all jeans and have relatively the same size in the thighs as the ankles. The best part about them – they don’t sculpt any part of your body but provide you with a room to move around in ease. If you are someone who find jeans constricting his movement, these are the ones you should go for.
4) Flare - Though popular in the nineties, flare jeans have again become a popular commodity. These are wider than boot cut in the thighs area and flare up a bit under the knees. These are good for almost every body type and give you an exaggerated look.
5) Skinny - Hugging your curves, this is the only jeans out in the market that accentuates your body to its best. These are a trim pair of pants (from the thighs to the ankles) leaving less area to wiggle. Nowadays, good brands offer skinny jeans in a stretchable fabric so that you don’t feel stiff. A point to note here is that you should wash these jeans often to ensure that they maintain their shape for a longer period of time.
6) Slim fit - These jeans fit you like skinny jeans but have better room in the thigh and crotch area. These are little relaxed around the ankle area but still give a fitting look to your body. If you are slim but your legs are a bit bulky then this is the jeans for you. Overall, they suit people having an average body frame.
7) Wash - This variety of pants has nothing to do with fits but refers to the colouring process of the jeans. You can find them in varieties like dark, medium or light, depending upon the overall colour and finish they provide to the jeans.
This is where casual tops come to women’s rescue. Don’t have much time to dress up or don’t want to look too dressed up, fret not. Just put on one of the zillion variety of tops available in the market and you are good to go.
Want to keep it simple; there are options available for that, want to look like a diva; there’s one for that too, just need something to go with your jeans, a skirt, palazzo pants, culottes, shorts or anything for that matter; a top never fails to suffice one’s requirement. And interesting bit is that you can team up the same jeans with a number of different tops and not look the same. Now that’s one tip that people on budget swear by!
Tops come in all sorts of fabrics like velvet, cotton, georgette, satin, linen, sheer, lycra, rayon, silk, embellished and styles like kaftans, crochet, knitted, halter neck, camisole, kimono, corset, Ankara style, spaghetti tops, sleeveless, off shoulder and many more.
One is really spoilt for choices. Has reading all this made you salivate?? Want to go for shopping but can’t due to the terribly hot and humid weather?? Do not worry at all; buynewtrend.com is one stop shop for online designer ladies tops. If you want to spruce up wardrobe, just log on to buynewtrend.com and browse through the plethora of options there. Once ordered, clothes won’t take long to reach your doorsteps.
Below are some of the looks that our in-house experts think are not mundane.
Patialas are loved by women of all ages for their sheer comfort and style. Theylove pairing them with kurtis and kameez’s to get that desi look. Do you know there many other stylish ways too to wear that favourite patiala of yours? Confused ?
We have got for you 5 super awesome patiala looks. Here we go.
1) Look 1 – Everyday Girl : Add oodles of style to your everyday personality by pairing the skirt for women with a regular long shirt or tee in contrasting colour. You can wear juttis and danglers to complete the look. To get more of the regular feel keep your hair loose and wavy.
2) Look 2 – For the office girl in you Who says patialas cannot be worn in office? Try wearing them over a short buttoned up shirt, combined with a light blazer or a women shrug. Put your bellies and studded earring on and you are ready to go.
3) Look 3 – The Glam doll : The wedding season is still up. Even if you don’t have an invite now, I am sure you will be having it soon. For that party look, take a shimmer patiala and wear it with a short kurti. Put on your heels, heavy earrings and some bold make up and you are ready.
4) Look 4 – With the cape : Yes, patialas look super sexy with capes. You need to only ensure that you are wearing a long cape. Secure your waist with a slim belt and put on your boots. Finish the look by wearing some makeup over your eyes. You are good to go.
5) Look 5 – For formal get-togethers: The problem with formal get-together’s that you can’t play much with dresses or makeup. How about wearing a long slit top over the patiala you have in your almirah for your next office party? Bet us, they look super stylish together. Complete the look with heeled pumps, light makeup and a statement jewellery piece.
Palazzos have always been a hit with celebrities. They have worn them in films, stage shows, award functions, on dates and what not. Here are our pick of top 5 celebrities who have nailed the palazzo look.
Watch them out as you may find a tip or two here.
1. Deepika Padukone: Deepika just loves palazzos. She wore them in many of her movies and can often be found in them during airport transfers and day outs. Here she is wearing a chic black palazzo teamed with a white crop top. She has taken a printed shrug around while wearing it in a formal award function while she has secured it with a golden belt during a casual get- together
2) Sonali Bendre: This flared up palazzo with the shiny blue shirt and bold eye makeup has added oodles to the gorgeous Sonali Bendre. Don’t you agree?
3) Anushka Sharma: Anushka surely knows how to make a statement (even during non- glamour events). You can see her in her causal best in this awesome printed palazzo and a sleeveless black top. She has left her hair open to enforce her casual dressing style.
4) Aishwarya Rai: It is normally observed that our pretty lady Aishwarya prefers traditional over casual as she is often seen in sarees and suits during award functions and parties. Here she is wearing a gorgeous golden slit kurti , teamed with a flared cool white palazzo and pointed shoes. She definitely has a good command over colors.
5) Karisma Kapoor: She was the heart throb of many in the nineties and was loved for her beauty, skills and style. Here she has worn palazzos the traditional way by combining them with long and short kurtis. The use of minimal accessories and bold lip colors has accentuated her look. If you are confused on what to wear in an informal get together you can surely go the Karisma Kapoor way.