Skirts are loved for their versatility. Whether it is a western top or a traditional kurti, you can pair a skirt with almost everything. Have you ever thought the varieties in skirt styles available nowadays? Yes, there is more to the minis and long skirts. Let us understand them in detail.
1) Broomstick Skirt : Also known as ‘the skirt with creases, this one normally comes in knee length or lower sizes. Paired with a simple short top, this skirt has the ability to make you all glamorous.
2) Bubble Skirt : As the name suggests, this playful variety usually comes with an elastic waistline and ends before the knees. You can go for printed bubble skirts for daily wear or can go for the ones in satin and velvet for parties.online tops for women
3) Pencil Skirts: Usually wore during formally these are body hugging skirts that end up at the knees. They hug your legs closely and can pose a problem for some while walking.
4) Sarongs : Also known as wrap around skirts for women, these are designed in way that they drape around your waist and are tied up at the end of your hip. These look ultra cool and are more suited for casual get-together s.
5) Tube Skirt : Almost similar to pencil skirts, with the only thing that makes them different is the material used. Tube skirts come in elastic material and usually end up before the knees. Giving you more comfort while walking you can wear them up at both casual and formal outings.online women shrugs
Whether you are a college goer or hardworking office going girl, kurtis form a very significant part of your wardrobe. You often team them with skinny jeans, leggings or pyjamas. Have you ever thought of wearing palazzos with them? Bet me, Kurtis look super gorgeous with palazzos.
Here is how it should be done!
Use your wide straight lined palazzo pant with a knee length kurti to get a semi urban fresh look. Complete the dress up with heeled pumps, danglers and a shiny clutch. Girl! You are good to go.
Each and every one of us has this old-fashioned loose kurti at home that we want to get rid of like anything. Worry not! Pair them with a matching wide legged palazzo pant and shiny jhuttis. Try to wear your hair loose with this look.
It is a battle every morning to find the right dress for work as we often find our wardrobe outdated. How about replacing the leggings or pajamas and patialas from your old salwar suit combo to a contrasting straight line ankle length palazzo? Yeah! You got me right. Wear light makeup and complete the look with heeled shoes with a bag on the side. You look a million bucks lady!
If you are one of those who is looking forward to a get-together in sometime but is unable to find the perfect dress for the event then you can consider pairing your stylish kurti with a wide legged shimmer palazzo pant. Bold makeup and minimalistic jewellery with pencil heels and you are ready to rick the evening.
This season has seen a sharp rise in the demand ofwork based online palaazos. Whether it is sequined, lace based or handwork, all of them add a unique edge to the overall look and feel. You can pair them with knee length simple kurtis for casual outings or can use a heavier upper if you are going for a party or a wedding. Makeup and assesories should be used accordingly as well.
We are again at that part of the year when most marriages happen in the country. It is no brainer that you too have received couple of invitations and are planning to attend at least a few among them. We also know that you want to turn the eyeballs and look good. But, do you know it is not only the dress and makeup that makes you look the best in a wedding. There is much more to it.
Here are 8 rules from the house of Buynewtrend.com to ensure that you rock the wedding.
1) There should be just one person with a bridal lehenga in the room: If there can be one way not to dress for the wedding it is to be wearing a bridal lehenga. Many times in our efforts to dress up well we select bright colored heavy lehengas that come with a lot of kundan and mirror work topped with solid jewelry pieces and bold makeup. This kind of dressing up should be an absolute no as there is going to be only one bride at the function and unfortunately others who attempt to compete with her end up looking over decked and goddy. Instead, pick subtle lehengas or online wraparound skirt and
combine it with a statement jewelry piece.
2) Say no to too much of skin show: Despite how awesome you look and the countless hours you have spent in the gym toning and tanning your body, too much of skin show is a complete faux pas. Indian wedding are inherently conservative in nature and you are expected to dress according. That being said, it is okay to accentuate any one of your assets. You can have one sexy element like a low cut blouse, plunging necklines, backless cholis among others in your shrug for women.
3) Look and behave confidently: Though it is not your day but that does not mean that you should not be yourself. In perfect sense, marriages are occasions when you need to balance out of you being yourself without offending anyone. A few tips here will be to maintain a stance and gentle smile over your face for the maximum time possible. Standing away from the crowd with crossed hands and boring expressions gives an impression of bad attitude to the onlookers.
4) Watch out the colors: Going monochromatic by wearing a same colored from top to bottom is a complete put off. Many put efforts in collecting and wearing the same colored items like wearing a pink anarkali with pink stilletoes and a pink clutch combined with a blush pink makeup. Avoid going monochrome and instead mix colors to bring a contrast within your dresses and
We hope that these rules will keep you in good steady at the wedding. In case, you are looking for wedding women dresses in India you can check out our website as we offer the latest styles in fashion and ethnic clothing.